Santa Sleigh Foundation Paper Pieced Quilt Pattern
If you are interested in combining my reindeer and sleigh patterns, I recommend that you buy them here as not only is the pricee reduced, but during the sew-along you will also receive a super secret bonus block!
This pattern comes in two sizes (12 x 16 inch and 15 x 20 inch). The templates for each size are provided facing both right and left. This gives you a large degree of freedom to produce a project that works for you.
The pattern is suitable for adventurous beginners and anyone above that level.
Instructions on how to paper piece are not included in the pattern, but the pattern contains:
1. Written instructions which include printing instructions, fabric requirements, tips on accurately sewing paper templates together and a formula for resizing blocks.
2. Diagrams which show the order in which to sew the paper templates together.
3. Colour diagrams which help you orientate the pieces.
4. Colouring sheets and a key to aid in fabric selection and placement decision making.
5. Separate pattern pieces which include a 1/4 inch seam allowance. Printed in the seam allowance are instructions on how to join the sections together. Also included on the paper templates are symbols to aid in fabric placement and crosses which identify critical joining points and help to sew these together accurately.