Sleigh Ride Sew-Along Foundation Paper Pieced Christmas Quilt Patterns
Each pattern contains pattern templates in two sizes (12 inch and 15 inch), they are provided facing both right and left. This gives you a large degree of freedom to produce a project that works for you. There are colour diagrams and clear instructions on how to sew your block together.
The patterns are suitable for adventurous beginners and anyone above that level. Instructions on how to paper piece are not included in the pattern, but the pattern contains:
1. written instructions which include printing instructions, fabric requirements, tips on accurately sewing paper templates together and a formula for resizing blocks.
2. Diagrams which show the order in which to sew the paper templates together.
3. Colour diagrams which help you orientate the pieces.
4. Colouring sheets to aid in fabric selection and placement decision making.
5. Separate pattern pieces which include a 1/4 inch seam allowance. Printed in the seam allowance are instructions on how to join the sections together. Also included on the paper templates are symbols to aid in fabric placement and crosses which identify critical joining points and help to sew these together accurately.
During the sew-along there will be weekly newsletters to keep you on track with your sewing.
In addition to the patterns, you will gain access to a friendly and supportive facebook group where members will share their progress and support each other. I will (hopefully) hold weekly Facebook live sessions where I can give tips and tricks.
Apologies that this listing has computer mock-ups and photos of the old version of these blocks. Please be assured that the pattern has been thoroughly tested and I stand 100% behind all of the improvements to the pattern. I will update the pattern with proper photographs as soon as I can comfortably sit behind a sewing machine.