Flash Cat Individual 30 x 30 Inch Foundation Paper Pieced Quilt Pattern
This 50 page pattern contains:
1. Written instructions which include printing instructions, fabric requirements and tips on accurately sewing paper templates together.
2. Diagrams which show the order in which to sew the paper templates together.
3. Colour diagrams which help you orientate the pieces.
4. Extensive Colouring sheets each with a key to aid in fabric selection and fabric placement decision making.
5. Separate pattern pieces which include a 1/4 inch seam allowance. Printed in the seam allowance are instructions on how to join the sections together. Also included on the paper templates are symbols to aid in fabric placement and crosses which identify critical joining points and help to sew these together accurately.
This pattern was originally designed as the centre block of the Flash Cat Medallion Quilt. If you wish to make the complete Flash Cat Medallion Quilt, you can find the pattern here: