Dance Around the World, A Foundation Paper Pieced Quilt Pattern
Templates are included for a right facing girl and a left facing girl. Alternate templates are included so that you can give the girl either short hair or long hair in a ponytail.
Each figure is presented in two sizes- 7.5 x 15 inch and 10 x 20 inch.
This foundation paper pieced pattern contains:
1. written instructions which include printing instructions, fabric requirements, tips on accurately sewing paper templates together and a formula for resizing blocks.
2. Diagrams which show the order in which to sew the paper templates together.
3. Colour diagrams which help you orientate the pieces.
4. Colouring sheets with a key to aid in fabric selection and placement decision making.
5. Separate pattern pieces which include a 1/4 inch seam allowance. Printed in the seam allowance are instructions on how to join the sections together. Also included on the paper templates are symbols to aid in fabric placement and crosses which identify critical joining points and help to sew these together accurately.
Basic paper piecing instructions are not included, but I have included a few tips and a link to the paper piecing tutorials on my blog.